mandag 15. august 2011

Finally we got the new kitchen table + 6chairs


After waiting almost 4 months, finally the new walnut kitchen table + chairs arrived today! And it was worth all the waiting. My poor husband had to put it all toghether by himself since my pregnant body is not allowing me to do much these days. As we had the first dinner at the table we figured out that we had to by another chair for Christian as we could bairly see his shoulder below the table. We will buy him a walnut Tripp Trapp chair from Stokke and give the Chicco Polly Magic to Ms Ventrelli when she arrives shortly:)

Now I am just waiting to get the lambs from Fosacarini and Flos on the ceiling Wednesday!! And then we have finished a lot of work in the new house! Now I am ready for my next project... the new baby girl:):)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar